Friday, November 9, 2007

Under Pressure

I'm , done with it !
I hate this feeling , I hate this time of the year, when the unit exam is so near and u know ur Under Pressure.
I always tell ppl , when it comes to studying , do whatever u can to study.
I'm doing that , i tried staying in Bahrain during weekends, I tried going back to Saudi , I tried staying fel uni during week days , I tried returning home to c what the books r talking about , i tried Starbucks , Dulce , I even once tried studying while skating ...

It ain't WORKING !

I have no idea what to do , with each week the material becomes bigger and the amount of papers that i have to eat , become harder and harder to swallow

I was thinking today , that this feeling i have , I have it before every unit , actually before every exam that ever passed on me .
And what happen usually , I one day feel serious and begin to make it up by studying large amounts in a lil time and i end up with an OK or very OK mark .
Today i was thinking , then what ? !
am i going to spend all my medical studying life like this =s !

I swear I began to get this stupid ideas of quiting the whole damn thing =s ............

i'll just stop talking, don't need any more problems =p

5 comments:

Hopeless Poet said...

I hate to disappoint you more but since you will be a doctor, you will have to study whole your life :P
But it is gonna be fun! Just like Scrubs :D
I am not a doctor but my sisters are so I know a little bit of what they went through and good luck to you :)

Reeminho said...

=O
my blog is that famous ! ppl don't know me , know my blog !!!!!

ur not studying medicine , y3ni sure i don't know u -medical student social lives is mostly around ppl who r in their feild lolz , at least this is the case for me 5o5o5o5o , god i feel like a nerd now

anyhow,nice to c a new face around
and by the way ! i like ur nick !!
i used to call my self Numb Poet , when i was considering my self a poet y3ni

good thing i woke up =p , m3 an i feel like writing today =(
anyhow !!
kl youm come =p
and yeah , scrubs is not realistic =p , but they r the only ppl who made me kinda OK with the whole medicine idea 5o5o5o5o

Hopeless Poet said...

No your blog is not that famous! I just found it by accident :P
And I am not studying anything now! I graduated ages ago :O

I'd love to see some of your writings if you don't mind :)

Anonymous said...

nice i see u got new fans girl :P/

and about quitting MD and not being able to study ... :S

i am living the same fu**ed up story at the moment as we speek :S

and all i do is .. hope for the next unit i'll be better :S

so good luck to ya :)

bb & tc

Reeminho said...

hopeless poet
i don't have anything to show these days , done writing , but i tried to write something that day , u can check it under "ReWriting My Self Up" .. if ur interested

wow
i know many r , i do this every unit .. bs this time it's serious shway.
anyhow i just wanna pass, and if i got an F maybe it's better y3ni , so i wake up or something

thanks alot for passing by