Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ur Voice !!

I forgot the Feeling of hearing ur voice
The joy I had when u were around me
But now u came and i had no choice
but not telling u , to remind me
------
remind me of that amazing , wonderful sensation
The feeling that I always have someone who's here
I dreamt with many thoughts to fill my imagination
but they never reached the way i felt when u were near
-------
I felt that my heart was pulled from my chest
My eyes were closed and let ur words be absorbed
Everything disappeared , but ur voice was left
It makes me drown , and never throw me a robe
-------
God I wish I had that choice to speak
Understand my words without being told
I've always been to ur love so weak
That seeing u steels my every word

7 comments:

Hopeless Poet said...

Nice poem! But I have some notes :P

I think it is better if you write the whole word instead of using the chatting abbreviations :p
I mean your instead of ur and so on!

And in case you didn't find the rhyming words you can check this website www.rhymezone.com

Also it will be good if you read a lot of classic poetry since your writing is of the classic kind.

Reeminho said...

well
i don't write as a profession =p
it's just feeling that come out whenever i need them to

so i don't go on rules u know =p
Anyhow thanks for passing by and for ur comment =D --- 1st time i know my "writing" is classics looolz

Hopeless Poet said...

Not your writing itself but the style of writing :P

Reeminho said...

eeeeh 1st time i know my style of writing is classic lolz =p

so u think i have a future looolz???

-mate said...

You really wrote this :O?!

Reeminho said...

no 3mti did =p

eeh i did

Anonymous said...

woaah!!! nice poem sis!!

i really liked the words :D

keep up il ibda3 :D :D