Monday, October 8, 2007

Sorting My Priorities

I remember I began to write this post last weekend , but i didn't finish it . coz i realized i was only promising my self to sort my priorities , but didn't care to put that promise at the top of "The Priorities List" !
Last year , i put my studying 2nd,,and sometimes 3rd to wajd stuff . y3ni i remember , asking to have a short objective coz i have an activity at that week. Not thinking ,that it's suppose to be the other way around , i should cut from my responsibilities in that activity ,, coz i'm having a big objective or big problem !

One of my friends said
1-My Studying
2-Future Doctors

Me, my studying is the bottom of my priorities , even priority don't seem a good word to describe its place.
So , this year , I've got many responsibilities ,even more than last years ,,regarding FD and other stuff . But , I promised my self (and I've started acting on the base of that promise since yesterday) that , no matter how the job took time that time won't be taking from Me , it would be taking from my free time .
So , My Studying and most importantly My Self ,, is at the top of the list .


**My Priority = To make that last more than a day =D .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
everyone needs 2 sort his or her priority but be4 sorting your priorities u have 2 think of your self first then sorting other things.It seems 2 me that u lack of putting your self as a priority which is a big problem so, what i wanna say is follow ur heart be4 ur mind.
N.B you need a break 2 readjust ur brain chemistry

Anonymous said...

Follow you mind to smile; follow your heart to cry.

Even though you have probably heard the advice “follow your heart” before, you know it is not always as easy as it sounds.

i hope that what i've said make sense.

FD member

Anonymous said...

so the FD fever has come to an end i see =p

Reeminho said...

thanks ppl

hmmmz

i'm not sure if i did what i said i would do
coz i guess i didn't
lately , i just relaxed ( if that's what u mean by putting my self 1st ) , it wasn't that much fun =s
but it was relaxing =p

fd fever ?,, nooo ,it didn't end at all =P
i'll tell u what happens with me when we start schooling again
coz i know i can not tell u for a fact if i sorted my priorities or not

anyhow thanks for passing by ppl ,, whoeverzzzz =p