Friday, October 26, 2007

Fixing others , Damaging my self

I'm , mlgoofa
I can't c something happening wrong in front of my eyes and not interfere to fix it , especially if it involves my friends.
Lately , many stuff was happening to and from my friends , which were , as i judge , wrong !
I couldn't just stand and watch them harming their selves , and others !
So , as i always do , interfered .
I wish i didn't
I may lose a very dear friend , and lose my credibility with many others .

I just wish i didn't .
If fixing others will harm me , I guess i have to stop !
Saying that is so much easier than actually doing it , but please god help me to do it.
I can't stand any more sad days ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u cant stop its not in u to stop...if u stop helping that means u have to stop caring which u wunt b able to do.
the only way for u to feel better is when the ppl u helped came bak and told u that wat u said was right and i shud have listend to u in the 1st place.(btw even if they did u will feel bad cuz they r ur friends after all and they went thru pain as well)
its an innate thing that u help ppl no matter wat...mayb u can help but frm far or less if u really want but it will b hard. cuz ur a caring helpful person and never think of urself interfering thats wrong
the only way for u to have less sad days is to talk abt the stuff...share ur pain that is the only way...if u keep it inside and never let out then u wunt b able to help any1 after not even urself
i wish u all the luck so that u can get thru this

Reeminho said...

thanks alot =)


tra i talk to ppl i swear
and i talk here la

=p
enough =D

come kl youm

Anonymous said...

<< If fixing others will harm me , I guess i have to stop ! >>

lol no u shouldn't

if u didnt interfere ... u would have a ghost called regret following u always ... and trust thats much stronger then loosing a friend ...

and actually if ur kept in the shoes of a judge ... that mean both parties should accept ur judgement ... !!!

and attacking a friend ... shouldn't always be taken as a negative thing ...

so at the end dont stop interfering and caring ...

and ur friends should accept Criticisms...

at the end thats my opnion

so cya, keep blogging and tc

Reeminho said...

i wish it was that simple =(

it's getting more complicated that i thought

i'm just hoping for it to end with the least 5sayr

thanks for passing by