Monday, October 22, 2007

Cutting the fun out of my life

I love math
always did , always will
I use math in every aspect of my life , one of those , are time management . which i'm very bad at =p ( not mathematicaly , only practically =p)
so the day is consisted of 24 horus
i have 10 hours for sleeping , which ends me with 14 hours ,, lets say 6 in the university , that leaves me with .. yeah good ppl .. 8 hours .. 4 of them is for fun , and 4 for ,,presumably studying =o

I'm on line every day of my life .. that...usually doesn't take place in the 4 hours of fun ( being on line is fun but not that fun =p) so usually , it takes time from my sleeping , which gradually reduces to 3-5 hours a day...

I love to stay in the uni ,( 6 hours r for dwam,,and if i have business there) , the staying in the uni for nothing,,is usually taken from , yeah u guessed it =p, the studying ours =o =o

That's what i call time management,, =) .. smart girl mn jd =p
After realizing last week that i really really need to study,,coz 3adi 3adi mrrh that i get my 1st F if i didn't , and after seeing this week problem =o , and after deciding with my group that we have to finish this long problem in one week, and after being a part of Pre Med Introduction Week (after stuff wajd =p ), the sleeping hours(which i can't cut from them), the studying hours(can't cut from them to), the staying at the uni hours(business wajd!), weren't enough for me to finish this problem + not to neglect Future Doctors
so , i had to cut the fun out of schedule for this week and add it to the "studying hours" .

=( , yeah me z3lana shwy , but we can't have it all ,can we .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

<<< After realizing last week that i really really need to study,,coz 3adi 3adi mrrh that i get my 1st F if i didn't >>>

:S :P

an F !!

hmmm

I guess the best advice is that u should decrease the participation in FD “ AGU “ activities to 50 % … and I dunno why I feel that , if u don’t participate in these activities u get the feeling of some guilt and regretness :P …..

So next time if u see a nice shinny paper on the BOARD related to FD or someone talks about FD … just go on ignore mood :P

bb & tc

Reeminho said...

"So next time if u see a nice shinny paper on the BOARD related to FD or someone talks about FD … just go on ignore mood :P"

that is so not possible
ask me why

coz most of the shiny papers on the board,,i hang them there my self =p =p =p =p


it's not fd !
it's me =s

who r u =p

Anonymous said...

:S

cant u just ignore ur self then :P

Reeminho said...

that ... will be so hard to do =p