Friday, September 21, 2007

Storm


Yeah i've been in this storm long ago.

weird how a very long tiring week .. spares u lots of time to think about ur self ..

and the one within ..

i don't know what made me go so deep .. maybe the lecture about " methodology of thinking " which was held for 3 days in the uni .. m3 an i didn't hear most of it (organizing curse) but the little bits that i heard , made me think a little .. or maybe it's the turn overs that happened this week .. no details here.

well i don't care about the reason ... all i know that i reached a point where my personality doesn't seem charming enough to get me through bad ugly days or get other ppl out of their bad ones.

do i need a personality makeover? or an over all make over

i can't even define me ! i can't even list 3 words that describe me enough , maybe i would after trying so hard..all i'm going to end with is 3 ugly words to describe me.

Yeah .. Lost in this storm that shattered the rest of my fake self-made personality , Lost and left with a fake smile ,a mask to cover what's within . Lost and left with a Q to be answered.
will u ever gonna find me =(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all need a personality makeover
you know, it's the point where you stop and think where am I ? what I was doing all that time?
but still never late

try to catch up now or you will never

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we come across the mirror in our rooms and start to see what have changed, am i the same person, can i be better? whats missing.....etc

do we need to change? I say No, If we start changing who we are, we will reach to a point where we will lose our true identity even if it means getting better....

we all need to get better, not by changing our personality, but by improving it, by filling the spaces that will makes us reach to the point where I'm supposed be :)

and from my exp,,, i have 3 words for u myself :P

kind, fun & sister

Anonymous said...

the world doesn't revolve around you nor others.

take things simply and don't try to define urself.. it's not ur job to do so.. it's "The Others" job.

be who u r, ups and downs, but dont think too much about it.

live simply.. forget the past, ignore the future for the moment and enjoy the present as long u still have time.

I still dont know how to do that so good luck with it :)

Reeminho said...

well thanks ppl for the comments , although i haven't found out who r most of u =p
so i try to be who i am ?
then Who I Am !
that's the Q i've been asking my self long ago but never admit it to my self
ppl always think i'm obvious and an open book..
well maybe i am
like u said .. the world doesn't revolve around me ,yeah .. but MY world does ...
ppl spend their lives to answer the who am i Q .. i am doing that now =)
it's not the others job to describe me,,coz i have to evaluate my self 1st in order for ppl to do so ..
i have to know who am i .. to introduce my self to others .
anyhow talking about this thing is a dead end .. but i'm glad for the comments...
and soul searching has just begun =D