Saturday, September 22, 2007

Away From the Spotlight..


Don't u think it's funny where u stand in the universe each single day.

If u don't , I do !

I don't know , i just some days , feel like i'm the center of the universe , and very +ve vibes r in the air .. and other days i feel like , well , nothing ..spacial !
U would say now , yeah, coz some days u do great so the ppl around u respond +vely to ur greatness , and some days ur just doing nothing ,,so akeed the universe will reply the same !
well that's not the case here !
It's just +ve or -ve days..with no particular reason.
I chose the "Away from the spotlight" title .. coz i always say that in 2 ,very different , situations.
It's either ppl r mo m3breiny what so ever .. so i'm like nothing around so many somethings.
or it's the exact opposite .. when the spotlights r on me ! and i just wanna go into shades !
What do I want ?
that's another difficult Q to be answered.
God i'm weird =s

No comments: