Monday, September 24, 2007

Plz Believe in Me !

I've always always destroyed my self esteem by not believing in me.
The reason for that is simply , coz i never put high hopes in anything , including in me! . I've always waited for someone to prove me wrong , in the not believing part , but I guess .. no one could accomplish that even when some tried.
The thing that i never thought of .. is why waiting for ppl to prove me wrong ? why don't I to that my self !
So this year I adapted another attitude in which I put my self into situations pushing my self into the limits to c what "me" can do. If I done it right , I guess I gotta believe in Me. 3ad if I don't , I guess I gotta live with it =p
So self destruction , inshallah , no more! but i need a little help from external forces =p.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe in You

and I know alot of people believe in you

so Just Believe in yourself

Reeminho said...

enzein who r u 3shan a3rf if u r a source that i can take ur word wla la =p?

Anonymous said...

if u keep proving urself wrong and believing that u R wrong then u will never b rite
do wat u CAN do and try new things but dunt push urself sooo much so that in the future that u cant experience new things when you want to.
try new things with a positive attitude not a self-destructing 1...u will never get anywhere if u do
Goodluck!!

Reeminho said...

=)
---taking ur words into consideration =D

ppl please let me know who r u ! tra it's bugging me !! =P

Anonymous said...

hey
every one believe in u my dear and am 1 of million ppl who believe in u.
i think that u need 2 charge up ur self steem by proving what u can do and do not wait from anyone 2 tell u such a thing coz i know u that u r not from this type of ppl so i advise to get rid of these thoughts & carry your journy on.

Reeminho said...

thanks alot ,
i really neeed to go with ur advise =)