Saturday, September 29, 2007

ReWriting my self Up !

Ok Here is the case

I need to study , so i open the book , and read

the next step is getting infoz and making ur brain go big

well no !

For me , i find anything to make me busy , all the business in the world comes when ur studying all the things ur keeping on hold , u just get them done while studying

So my on hold thing , was getting to write again,,coz i really miss writing

the thing is , i forgot how to write in arabic =s

s5afa right ! but that didn't keep me from Not Studying

so i did the following

U left me but ur here in my thoughts
I can't let u to be released
I'm cutting every single way out
Ease my pain by staying , please


Ur image is my only consolation
The memories just keep being forgotten
I don't know how I'm gonna find patience
When ur image becomes so rotten


Just come to renew ur picture
Remind me of that smile of ures
Ull be my home and I'll be ur shelter
All my life for u , is open doors


God please don't let me regret this post ='(

No comments: