Thursday, February 14, 2008

Nothing .. Nothing to You

I try , to tell my self ur not special to me
Ur like everyone in my life , just passing by
I wish that my heart just agrees
It dances when seeing u , telling me its a lie
--------
I lied , I thought i'm immune
Falling in love , was not in my plans
Clearly , i found out soon
when love wants to invade me , it surly can

Jealous, Crazy , Obsessed
want u badly to be mine
Messed up , Insane Posessed
crossing every colored line
---------
When u smile , from happiness I sing
I cry my heart out when ur blue
U became my everything
When i'm nothing , Nothing to U

Just notice my feelings , give me recognition
Ur ignorance is lethal , killing me inside
U noticing this, is my total ambition
But I'll be in the spot in ur eyes which is blind

--------------------------------


**Written After the hardest presentation i ever done , with bad mood , and clearly no elhamz..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who wud think luv has nothing to do with this...but this cud be valentine's day syndrome(VDS=p)

Anonymous said...

Yah Yah Shino halmawaheb el5afia .. Bdait ashek tara loool
tara very nice poem 7aram 3alaich enty chethe zedtay nesbat elmetfar'3en 3a6efian :p walla garait'ha and my heart bada2 y5feg rabena yster 3ala meno 3ad :p

Hopeless Poet said...

I loved it .. Like a song :D

And who is this elli ma yesta7i and ignoring you? :O Just ignore back and write about someone who doesn't ignore you :D

Reeminho said...

Love has nothing to do with this
wla el fra3' el 3a6fi it's just things i use to write , coz i'm zhgana =p =p ..