Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Letter for reminder

My " ma y7boony complex" has been heard by many ppl this week .. and because i became close with many ppl last week ,, they knew about my complex closly ... and it became bigger somehow.

ok , a quick crash course
ma y7boony complex , is a condition i have bein ftra w ftra,where i think that everything wrong happens in this life is because of me ... and this wrongness lead to me not being loved by el ppl ,,the whole ppl .

this condition is a complication of my very low densitiy self esteem, doing harm to my system . and affecting my personality badly.

many ppl tried to prove me wrong but no one could do nothing about it
till today..
Dooj ,one of our tneen group and the closest friend i had from a tutorial group.. was trying today to prove me wrong but i shut her up like hell
so she did the most nice thing ever has been done to me

she sent me a reminder e mail , that whenever i look down at my self i just read it !

i think i had a tear while reading it " like a drop of water .. bs tb5rt bsr3a lolz "
she gave me like ,, a guid , of how to love ur self loooolz "dr. dooj phil"

i don't know if it will help , bs i really loved her trying !!!

doooj love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( in an "INNOCENT" way =p =p =p =p =p )

5 comments:

Hopeless Poet said...

I feel like that sometimes too! I guess it is because we want all the people to love us even if we don't know those people and whenever someone gives us a slight indication of a dislike we feel the whole world is hating us :P
It is a depressing case but now whenever I feel that way I directly try to think of all the people that really matter and who love me like family and friends!

Anonymous said...

miskeena the gurl did all that and u still think it will not help...i wish i had friends like that more who would go out of their way and do something amazing....
but all in all it happens to alot of ppl and some knw that something is wrong and others think it dusnt even exist...it shudnt be taken lightly

goodluck anyway on ur studying and or ur "trying"

Anonymous said...

thankkkk uu!!!im sooo honored to be mentioned here....it has been my dream to b named personally and i have:$:$:$

i dnt knw wat to say but i wud like to thank my friends and family for their support but more importantly my beloved friend who is the writer of this blog;)

Reeminho said...

Hopeless Poet
eeeh , u know what i mean y3ni
bs i don't reach the part where i think of everyone who loves me , once someone hate me , y3ni el population of el universe klh ma y7boony

thanks for coming =D

anonymous wa7d
eeeh klamk right ...and i'm glad i have someone zy dooj

dooj
3mti =p ! it's not the oscars ! d5lt jo el bnyh looolz

thank u 3mti thank u

yallah kl youm t3ali

Anonymous said...

Co0o0o0ol Dooj WaLLa enty 3ajeeba viva la dooj :p ... men zman enty 5oxh wa7da bs ba3a'9 elnas o 3ala fekra they own this blog :p mo 5osh wa7da when ever you're nice to someone t'3ar :p 3ashan tgadren bs reeminho elthawra elgawmia elle 3ndech loool ... Anyways mimo ( your new nick name lol :p) i love you ham in an INNOCENT way hehehe