Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting White-Hearted


That's a thing i was thinking when i was talking to some1 i've been having -ve feelings about for the past few months.
I've had a bad year .. that last 1.. it was confusing , self destructive and just nothing seemed working. and i've changed..i admit that.

I didn't have a reason to change..except me...i've changed to something that i didn't like..which made me hate the way i was..and destroyed my self by anyway possible.

I've become dark..very dark..waiting for ppl to slip so i have a reason to hate them ...

Well, yeah

I decided...no...i actually am stopping that...being the old me...not judging by someone's 7sh..not hating to just hate..thinking..that if any1 is different doesn't mean they're wrong


I'm getting my heart whitened .. and loving it :)

6 comments:

-mate said...

ya3ni msam7atny aham shay?

welcome back leltadwyeen al ga63a :p

Reeminho said...

why what did u do !! :P


U know en i have mlyoon draft..stuff i wanted to say bs ma 3rft keif .. bs this it came right from my new white hearted heart :P

thanks for coming kl youm t3al :P

Anonymous said...

i forgive u no matter what ;P though i havent seen anything that could hurt me or sth

just keep ur white hearted heart white and ur life will be great :)

luv u (heart *red :p* )

Reeminho said...

inshallah

thanks alot whoever u r :P

Anonymous said...

it seems like u had lot expirences
and I think u manged to go over -ve
stuff
and let me tell u that anyone with brain can se that u have adeep soul
I salut u

Anonymous said...

thank you much for your White Heart - I really need it!
*-)))