Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1st 3 weeks in Southampton .. ya cooly coolaah


Hmmmmz
I don't know what to say
I was walking today in the rain .. holding my 4 pound umbrella up .. realizing this could be the 1st time ever for me to talk in such a heavy rain.

It's weird how time flies .. every day when i'm at the bus stop i think .. I won't be here for longer than i was.

It's been wonderful staying here..being here..working here (though i haven't really """worked""" except for the past few days lolz)

I just love this place..

It's calm..friendly..and the weather is killing amazing. (to us not to them . it's raining all the time)

I don't think i wanna be back..just not yet ... =)

2 comments:

-mate said...

ollaah 4 pounds! '3aaalya. ga9yeen 3alaich, shafooch o5t el3arab!
ana a8oola ma nred elba7rain nred njaabel marwan bo 7ejla :S

o bel nesba lel weather, it sucks! e5trab my mobile o elseba el rain. 9ar ta8ryeeban 10 days kella raining. ma 9arat!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.