Sunday, June 8, 2008

hmmmmmzz

I discovered that my blog is .. dark

not only the templet .. which i think i'm gonna change after i finish writing this


the whole posts in it.

a3ooth bllh am i that dark person !!

I won't say i'm the happiest one on earth .. which i was on one point in my life

but i'm not that sad...come on no one is that sad !


I just i think ... that .. since i don't talk about what's wrong with me that much... this blog is my only way to breath out the sad thoughts that crosses my head..

So it's not like i'm that dark...it's just this blog signifies the dark side of me.

I should call it the dark side of me looolz

I'm a happy person tra!

3 comments:

-mate said...

shal templet el9a3eb hatha, azra8 o 7arakat .. ooh yal azra8 el3ab bel sa7a =p

enzain shno ya3ni ana my templete aswad many '3ayra shtabyeen. enzain welcome to blogsphere again, al7yeen 3e6la mako 3ether. So, 5anshoof ur posts.

bas manaby waaaid el dark sides ;p

-mate said...

:O
elgefel 6ala3!!

eshraaaaaaich fyeeh??

Reeminho said...

gfl wa? gumus's heart =p? haha =p


eeeh inshallah i'll post ..happy thoughts =p b3d el ntayj...5o5o5o