Saturday, March 8, 2008

Not Good .. But surviving =)

Good friends .. all what i needed
and thank god i have them =)

I had some bad week .. i don't wanna talk about details in it

but ,, It's like a chronic illness which invaded me .. and just created a malfunction in every single happy thought i would ever get.

I'm not completly cured ..

as i told every1 who asked .. it's just a viral infection which will go without medication

and Without medications I survived .. with complications .... i hope they go away soon enough

Closing the blog was dramatic i know ...thanks for whoever asked .. But i had to do it .. don't know why .. i just felt like doing it


I Will Survive this ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u shud not be surviving, u shud be on top of the world!!

Anonymous said...

Wish you luck ya 3azeezaty...

Anonymous said...

yaaaa 7ilwa
inti roo7ik mari7a keep this on you
and about your freinds what i can say for them is.. May God bless them ..



from:
wa7da t7b barca :D

Abdulla said...

Sorry for not being there when you needed some support
but I am here now