Saturday, March 1, 2008

BrokeN

Not the sweetest feeling
to love someone so hard
they told me love is healing
when it left me broken and scarred
----------------
Thoughts of us in my head
I'm not supposed to think of u !!!
Crying to sleep on my bed
Waking up hoping for something new
---------------------
Hoping u'll be mine today
Hoping i was ures as long as u loved
Forgetting that yesterday
I was the last person u were thinking of
-----------------------
Loving you killed my soul
deserted has become my definition
you became my single goal
while ur not giving me any recognition
-------------------------
No one's attention is satisfying
What will please me is one look
Since i loved u i started dying
ur ignorance all what it took
-
-
-
This isn't me
This isn't the way I wanna be
Ur not what defines me
I'm bigger than that ..
Bigger than u will ever be

2 comments: