Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Baby

My sweet little baby is a one year old + few months dell lap top .. i adapted him after .. an unfortunate -which i have nothing to do with- accident .. to my 1st child (allah yr7mh) =(


when i adapted my cute lil baby i took it ,, like every proud mom ,, everywhere .. el uni , mn el b7rein ll s3oodyh w mn el s3oodyh ll b7rein we were best buds ! .. 7ta i took it with me behind seas .. to Dublin and London last year .. where he lost his 1st tooth , and as i found out from the laptop dentist ( dell wkala ) en replacing it will cost me like 200 Riyals .. coz they will do a full dental repair ( they will replace el whole buttons ) .. so i thought .. isn't my baby cute with one button missing !!


and then .. another VERY unfortunate accident ,won't tell u what it is but my baby after it had to be constantly fed ( which we call fel medicine feild .. Vegetative State)


so computry el m7mool ,, isn't m7mool anymore .. it has to be in a location where electricity is on or it will simply .. die !

Now the bets r on .. is my baby gonna last another year .. or would i have to buy a brand new baby and u think if i take it to Barcelona and Paris .. would it lose more than a tooth ?

5 comments:

znoob said...

looooooooooooool nice nice wala ina ur lap top z a hero 3ashan et7amel kel hal m2asi :( ur soo mean :'(
:P

allla a6awel fe 3mrah although i think u would want to replace it 3ashan el bs yr 4 :P :P walla u'll fail :p <<< shda5al :P

Reeminho said...

dafoora mn jd !!

give me el money w i'll change it =P

!*Robi*! said...

Allah y5lee my sister's baby w yb3ed 3anah 3eooon el 7esad<< men y7sedah ya 7asrah :s

Ed3oo lah be shefa'a he always has a fever

men kether mahoo fel kahraba :s

Allah ylhemah el9aber w elslowan hehehheh

Anonymous said...

Hey ,,

maskein ur laptop ,, u'r for sure the worst mother i've ever known :p

well , my advice z 2 get a brand new 1 ,, u know .. just to make him dead as ur last babies hehe :D

Anonymous said...

I think it's the time to get the second baby, may be he wiil get better If he has new brother or sister :P